Special Frquency Can Kill Virus. - YouTube  





A Brief History of Dr. Royal Raymond Rife

If you have never heard of Royal Raymond Rife before, prepare to be angered and incredulous at what this great man achieved for all of us, only to have it practically driven from the face of the Earth. Save your final judgment and decision until after you have read this. Of course, some may regard this as just an amusing piece of fiction. However, for those who are willing to do some investigating on their own, they'll see that several highly-respected doctors and medical authorities who worked with Royal Rife witnessed, corroborated, and confirmed his incredible findings, as well as some of the remarkable technical aspects of his creations. However, in the final analysis, the only real way to determine if such a revolutionary therapy exists is to experience it yourself.

Royal Raymond Rife, Jr. was born in Elkhorn, Nebraska on May 16, 1888. His father was a mechanical engineer by profession and originally was from Ohio. His mother was Ida May Chaney Rife and was from Dryden, Iowa. When he was 8 months old his mother died, so his father took him to his sister, Nina Colber Rife Dryden, who raised him.  In 1905, at the age of 17, he graduated from high school and entered John Hopkins University to study medicine. Later, Rife attended Heidelberg University in Germany where he developed all of the photomicrographs for the Atlas of Parasites for the University. The university was so appreciative of the quality of his work that during 1914 they awarded him an honorary Doctor of Parasitology degree. Later, in 1936, Rife received an honorary Doctor of Science degree from the University of Southern California for his work in microscopy and cancer research.

Rife developed technology which is still commonly used today in the fields of optics, microscopy, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics, and aviation. It is a fair statement that Rife practically developed bioelectric medicine himself.   These break-throughs were well documented in his time by various newspapers including the LA Times and San Diego Tribune and the Smithsonian Institute.

He received 14 major awards and honors, and in 1936 Rife received an honorary Doctor of Science degree from the University of Southern California.  During the 66 years that Rife spent designing and building medical instruments, he worked for Zeiss Optics, the U.S. Government, and several private benefactors. Most notable was millionaire Henry Timkin, of Timkin roller bearing fame. Because Rife was self-educated in so many different fields, he intuitively looked for his answers in areas beyond the rigid scientific structure of his day. He had mastered so many different disciplines that he literally had, at his intellectual disposal, the skills and knowledge of an entire team of scientists and technicians from a number of different scientific fields. So, whenever new technology was needed to perform a new task, Rife simply invented and then built it himself.

Rife's inventions include a heterodyning ultraviolet microscope, a microdissector, and a micromanipulator. When you thoroughly understand Rife's achievements, you may well decide that he had one the most gifted, versatile, scientific minds in human history. By 1920, Rife had finished building the world's first virus microscope.

But how was Rife able to accomplish this, in an age when electronics and medicine were still just evolving? Here are a few technical details to placate the skeptics... Rife painstakingly identified the individual spectroscopic signature of each microbe, using a slit spectroscope attachment. Then, he slowly rotated block quartz prisms to focus light of a single wavelength upon the microorganism he was examining. This wavelength was selected because it resonated with the spectroscopic signature frequency of the microbe based on the now-established fact that every molecule oscillates at its own distinct frequency.

The atoms that come together to form a molecule are held together in that molecular configuration with a covalent energy bond which both emits and absorbs its own specific electromagnetic frequency. No two species of molecule have the same electromagnetic oscillations or energetic signature. Resonance amplifies light in the same way two ocean waves intensify each other when they merge together.

The result of using a resonant wavelength is that micro-organisms which are invisible in white light suddenly become visible in a brilliant flash of light when they are exposed to the color frequency that resonates with their own distinct spectroscopic signature. Rife was thus able to see these otherwise invisible organisms and watch them actively invading tissues cultures. Rife's discovery enabled him to view organisms that no one else could see with ordinary microscopes.


Royal Rife went on to build four additional models of optical microscopes that were far more powerful than any others existing during his time... and even up to present day!   It was in the early 1930's that Royal Rife improved upon and "perfected" the  Universal Prismatic Microscope which had a magnification of 60,000 diameters and a resolution of 31,000 diameters. (Currently still the most powerful in the world!)  Dr. Rife was the first person to see living viruses, since even the most powerful electron microscopes today kill the organism being observed.  In his quest to build this microscope he developed a method of identifying different organisms and their MOR's or Mortal Oscillatory Rates. This meant that each organism had a signature frequency at which it vibrated or resonated. Rife further developed this technology by building a frequency instrument which was able to reproduce these MOR's and thus kill the organisms.

The theory can be explained using an analogy of an opera singer who uses her voice to shatter a crystal glass. The glass is vibrating at a certain frequency and when the opera singer sings at that particular frequency the glass shatters in the same way as the organism shattering when it is exposed to the frequency generated by the Rife machine.

During 1912, Rife moved to San Diego, California where he established his first research laboratory. During that same year he married Mamie Quill. It is reported that Rife worked with the United States Navy before and during World War I, and that he was commissioned as a Lt. Commander USNR.  Rife and his wife traveled extensively in regard to his connections with the Zeiss firm to and from Europe right before the war.

During the years just prior to the great depression Dr. Rife worked for both the United States Government and the Carl Zeiss Optics firm. He was reported to also have received a Research Fellowship in Biochemistry from the Andean Anthropological Expedition Institute, so he was obviously doing private research on his own. Some of his technological inventions are still used today in the fields of optics, electronics, radiochemistry, biochemistry, ballistics and aviation. At some point in time his financial base dissolved and he took a job as chauffeur for multi-millionaire Henry Timkin. Rife and his wife moved into an apartment located above Timkin's garage. When Timkin learned of some of Dr. Rife's talents, he had Rife build an engine for a speedboat named the Kitty Hawk that Timkin owned. This engine developed 2700 horsepower and pushed the boat for a record breaking one hundred miles at an average speed of 87 miles per hour. It is said that Dr. Rife held a speed record on power boats, so there is a possibility that Rife drove the boat as well as built the engine.

Royal Rife's contact with Henry Timkin worked well for both of them. Timkin manufactured roller bearings. Bearings were breaking down in his finished products due to irregularities in the steel used to create the bearings. Rife designed and built an X ray machine that checked every bearing coming out of the plant and rejected every faulty bearing before it could be sent out as a finished product. This saved the company millions of dollars. Timkin was so pleased that he set up a monthly lifetime payment to Rife for producing the specialized X ray machine for his production environment.

Mrs. Timkin was ill. The illness kept getting worse and her doctors were unable find the cause of her problem. Dr. Rife suspected that it might be something she was eating. He made a search of her kitchen and, with his microscope, was able to find the bacteria in her spice cabinet that was making her ill. With the source eliminated, her illness disappeared. Amelia C. Bridges, Henry Timkin's sister and business partner's wife, also suffered from a continuing physical problem. Dr. Rife was able to work with her and discovered the source of her illness. When she died in 1940 she left Dr. Rife $50,000 to continue his work. Henry Timkin and his partner, Bridges were so impressed with Royal Rife and his work that they set up a fund to finance a completely equipped laboratory at Point Loma, California and to carry the expenses of a research program in the laboratory. This was the platform that Rife could use to employ the talent and knowledge he had cultivated and developed over all of the years of his education and experience. This was where he worked and made his discoveries. It is said that Rife had as many as twelve laboratory assistants working for him at this time.

The microscopes he built allowed him to watch a live virus and to observe it in its changing life forms, thus proving that microbes and virus have the ability to change from one form to another depending upon the medium they are in. Several famous physicians of his day from Northwestern University, Mayo's clinic and others worked with him and his microscopes and confirmed his work. He would sometimes work for as long as twenty hours to get a virus in focus. The problem of focusing the microscopes caused some physicians who were invited to observe what could be done with his microscopes to never be able to see a virus.

The Universal Prismatic Microscope which he presented to the world in 1933 was (is) the most powerful optical microscope ever made, and it was also the most versatile. The Universal used all types of illumination: polarized, monochromatic or white light, dark field, slit ultra and infra-red. It could be used for all manner of microscopical work, including petrological work or for crystallography and photomicrography. According to a report submitted to the Journal of the Franklin Institute it had a magnification of 60,000x, and a resolution of 31,000x. The ocular of this instrument was binocular, but it also had a detachable segment lower in the body for monocular observation at 1800x (x=power) magnification.

Again, one of the most attractive features of this microscope is that, in contrast to the Electron Microscope, the Universal Microscope does not kill the specimens under observation and affords observation of natural living specimens in all circumstances, meaning it does not rely on fixing or staining to render visibility or definition.

Rife achieved this by using various modes of lighting to bring virus into visibility in their natural colors. He first turned to this technique of using light to stain the subjects because he realized that the molecules of the chemical stains were much too large to enter into the structures he sought to visualize. Furthermore, the typical stains used in microscopy are sometimes lethal to the specimens and he wished to see them in their live state.


One factor enabling these natural images was Rife's use of a device called a Risley counter-rotating prism. This consists of two circular, wedge shaped prisms, mounted face to face and set in a geared-bezel, and so geared as to turn each prism through 360 degrees in opposite directions by means of an extended handle. Rife built a special mount under the stage to accommodate these instruments, and through which he directed a powerful monochromatic beam from his patented lamp. At various declinations of the refracted and polarized ray normally invisible bodies would become visible in a color peculiar to their structure or chemical make-up. All optical elements in this microscope were made of block quartz, which permits the passage of ultraviolet rays.

By this means Rife revealed that virus and bacterium have a natural range of refraction to various light environments. This suggested that organisms could be classified by their index of refraction in the Risley prism under the Universal Microscope.

Rife began research work on tuberculosis circa 1920. In a short time, it became apparent to Rife there was something else involved in this disease below the level of the bacterium. This spurred his work in developing his "virus" microscopes, of which two preceded the Universal, which is sometimes called the number 3 Rife microscope. Rife was the first person known to have isolated and photographed the tuberculosis virus, as well as many others. Eventually, Rife also succeeded in isolating a virus specific to cancer, finding it gave off a distinctive purple-red emanation. This virus he named the BX virus: Bacillus X, found in every instance of carcinoma he examined.

With the assistance of Dr. Arthur I. Kendall, using a special medium Kendall had developed for culturing virus, they succeeded in culturing the BX virus. They had little success at first until Rife accidentally left a tube in the glow of an ionizing lamp. He noticed the tube had clouded, indicating activity. Then they performed the culture in a partial vacuum, or anaerobic environment and stimulated them with the ionizing light. Their work was the first successful culturing of virus outside a living host.

Rife extracted the cancer virus from an unulcerated, human breast mass.  He filtered, cultured and recultured these over 10 times over a 240 hour period. They injected the last generation culture into the breast region of a live rat. The rat would inevitably develop a tumor. Rife would then remove the tumor, extract the virus, and repeat the process. He did this over four hundred times removed from the original sample, proving categorically that the BX virus induced cancerous tumors in every instance.

Dr. Royal Rife performed more than 400 experiments where he implanted a cancer virus in a mouse and when a tumor had grown in the mouse he carefully removed the tumor and found the same cancer virus in the tumor. He never experimented with humans.  After Dr. Rife had learned to see a virus the next obvious goal became to devise a method to destroy the virus or microbe without damage to the host.

Since the days of Dr. Nikola Tesla, men of science had known of the connection of electrical, magnetic and radio frequencies within the operation of the human body, so Rife turned to electro-magnetic frequencies since he could expose the bacteria and virus to such frequencies and watch the effects. He discovered that each microbe and each virus had a particular frequency to which it was vulnerable. Rife called this the ""mortal oscillatory rate", a term still used to this day. Over and over again he would watch and see the virus destroyed when a certain frequency was applied. He made up charts showing which frequency settings would destroy which microbe or virus. Experimenters are still using those frequencies today, but few today have the means to see what effect the frequencies are having on the virus or microbe they are trying to destroy. The microscopes that Rife had built were fundamental to his success and without his microscope there would have been no treatment.


Dr. Royal Rife identifying and studying an organism on the Universal #3 Microscope.

Dr. Royal Rife killing or disabling the organism with his beam ray frequency device. The large phanotron plasma tube is above the Universal #3 Microscope.


Dr. Rife began obtaining a wide variety of malignant tissues during 1931. Dr. Rife obtained more and diverse tumors from more clinical sources. 20,000 of these tissue samples were obtained and cultured. It was from the study of these cultures that he found a consistent virus in every cancer tissue. He named it the BX virus. Both Dr. Rife and Dr. Kendall successfully demonstrated the isolation of the BX virus to more than 50 research pathologists associated with noteworthy institutions nationwide.

In the course of his experiments Dr. Rife discovered that the successful operation of the microscopes depended upon the use of ultraviolet light. He also discovered that the ultra-microscope did not require the fixation, (staining or special preparation), of the specimen before viewing. Dr. Kendall, a renowned pathologist from Northwestern University Medical School contributed a medium that he had developed which allowed both scientists to observe, demonstrate and photograph filterable viruses during 1931. It was also by using this medium that allowed both scientists to observe and prove the characteristic of pleomorphism of viruses changing from one form to another by changing the medium they occupied. Without the ultra-microscope it would not have been possible to prove that such a change was possible and that such an action took place and had been taking place down through the ages. This phenomena had given the medical profession a mystery that had not been understood before, and is still not generally accepted or even considered by the US medical establishment.

On November 3, 1929 the San Diego Union reported on the progress of Rife's work. During June 1931, Popular Science magazine tells Americans, nationwide, about Royal Rife and his treatments. During this period of time many articles and news stories appeared regarding these remarkable accomplishments. Physicians in the Southern California area began to hear of Rife and his work. They came from all over the United States to observe what he was doing and verify his results.



During November 1931, Dr. Milbank Johnson invited 44 Los Angeles area physicians to his home in Pasadena, California to honor Rife for the work he was doing. Dr. Royal Rife was honored as the man who had discovered a way to end all disease at this meeting. The banquet was called "The End Of All Disease" and the doctors who attended were Dr. Arthur I. Kendall, Dr. George Dock, Dr. S. Fosdick Jones, Dr. O.O. Witherbee, Dr. C.M. Hyland, Dr. Harold Witherbee, Dr. Alvin G. Foord, Dr. B.O. Raulston, Dr. V.L. Andrews, Dr. Linford Lee, Dr. Milbank Johnson, Dr. George Kress, Dr. Rufus B. Von klein Scmidt, Dr. Albert Ruddack, Dr. Wayland Morrison, Dr. Richard Winter, Dr. F.C.E. Mattison, Dr. M. Aubrey Davidson, Dr. Joseph Heitger, Dr. W.H. Sooins, Dr. E.M.Hal l, Dr. Walter V. Breem, Dr. C.W. Bonynge,  and also invited were Dr. E.W. Butt, Dr. C.E. Zobell, Dr. A.S. Heyt, Dr. B. Winter Gonin, Dr. E.W. Lanson, Dr. 0.C. Grunner, Dr. A.H. Zeiler, Dr. James B. Couche, Dr. R.W. Hammack, Dr. K.F. Meyer, Dr. C.D. Maner, Dr. Arthur W. Yale, Dr. Ellis Jones, Dr. E.L. Walker, Royal R. Rife, Dr. E.C. Rosenow, Sr., Dr. Allen B. Kanaval, Dr. E.F.F. Copp, Dr. Sanwel J. Tattison, Dr. Royal Lee, Dr. J. BrandonBruner, and Dr. Lee DeForest.

In 1934, a group of physicians led by Dr. Milbank Johnson of Pasadena, California, in an experiment that was sponsored by the University of California, which brought 16 terminally ill patients from a hospital in San Diego and placed them in apartments on the Scripps estate at La Jolla, California where they were treated by being subjected to the frequencies recommended by Dr. Royal Rife for a period of ninety days. Fourteen of the patients were declared free of any cancer at that time. The other two required an additional month of treatment to be completely cured.

During 1939 Dr. Rife was formally invited to address the royal Society of Medicine in London, England, which had recently verified his findings. He also received invitations to speak in France and Germany. Dr. R. Seidel reported and formally announced the Rife Ray Tube system therapy for the treatment of cancer in the journal of the Franklin institute in February 1944. Dr. Rife's treatments of virus and bacterial infections and his microscopes were described and praised by the Smithsonian Institute in an article published in the Institute's publication during 1944.


Now enters the  American Medical Association...

A man named Morris Fishbein, head of the AMA, (Fishbein had acquired the entire stock of the American Medical Association by 1934) heard of this discovery, and subsequently sent an attorney to Rife with 'an offer you can't refuse.'  Rife refused. We may never know the exact terms of this offer.  However, we do know about a similar scenario and offer made to another scientist named Harry Hoxsey, who had created an herbal remedy for cancer.  Fishbein and his associates would receive ALL profits for nine years and Hoxey would receive nothing. Then, if they were satisfied that it worked, Hoxsey would begin to receive just 10% of the profits.  Hoxsey decided that he would rather continue to make all the profits himself. When Hoxsey turned Fishbein down, Fishbein used his immensely powerful political connections to have Hoxsey arrested 125 times in a period of 16 months. The charges (based on practice without a license) were always thrown out of court, but the harassment drove Hoxsey insane.

Fishbein must have realized that this strategy would backfire with Rife. First, Rife could not be arrested like Hoxsey for practicing without a license. A trial on trumped-up charges would mean that testimony supporting Rife would be introduced by prominent medical authorities working with Rife. And the defense would undoubtedly take the opportunity to introduce evidence such as the 1934 medical study done with USC. The last thing in the world that the pharmaceutical industry wanted was a public trial about a painless therapy that cured 100% of the terminal cancer patients and cost nothing to use but a little electricity. It might give people the idea that they didn't need drugs.

By this time, Rife and associates had set up a corporation called the Ray Beam Tube Corporation to manufacture Rife's machine. He had brought electrical engineer Phillip Hoyland into the company to handle production. Fishbein allegedly financed Hoyland to bring a lawsuit against Rife, and ultimately after a long and expensive legal battle brought about the end of production. Rife won the lawsuit, but the cost of the suit caused the financial destruction of the company. Rife was emotionally destroyed by his treatment in court and his entire program eventually dissolved.

Curious side note: a laboratory located in New Jersey that was repeating Rife's work 'surprisingly' burned during March 1939, just as scientists there were preparing to announce confirmation of Rife's work.  Many papers in Rife's laboratory in San Diego also disappeared, as did parts of his precious microscopes.

Physicians using his treatment program were threatened by the American Medical Association and the State of California with the loss of their licenses if they continued on the program.

Many scientists and doctors had publicly confirmed Rife's discovery of the cancer virus and its pleomorphic nature, using darkfield techniques, the Naessens microscope, and laboratory experiments. Rife also worked with the top scientists and doctors of his day who also confirmed or endorsed various areas of his work. They included: E.C. Rosenow, Sr. (longtime Chief of Bacteriology, Mayo Clinic); Arthur Kendall (Director, Northwestern Medical School); Dr. George Dock (internationally-renowned); Alvin Ford (famous pathologist); Rufus Klein-Schmidt (President of USC); R.T. Hamer (Superintendent, Paradise Valley Sanitarium; Dr. Milbank Johnson (Director of the Southern California AMA); Whalen Morrison (Chief Surgeon, Santa Fe Railway); George Fischer (Childrens Hospital, N.Y.); Edward Kopps (Metabolic Clinic, La Jolla); Karl Meyer (Hooper Foundation, S.F.); M. Zite (Chicago University); and many others.  But by 1939, almost all of these distinguished doctors and scientists were denying that they had ever met Rife. What happened to make so many brilliant men have complete memory lapses?

Later, Arthur Kendall, the Director of the Northwestern School of Medicine who worked with Rife on the cancer virus, accepted almost a quarter of a million dollars to suddenly 'retire' in Mexico. That was an exorbitant amount of money in the Depression. Then, Dr. George Dock ( another prominent figure who collaborated with Rife) was silenced with an enormous grant, along with the highest honors the AMA could bestow. Between the carrots and the sticks, everyone except Dr. Couche and Dr. Milbank Johnson gave up Rife's work and went back to prescribing drugs.

To finish the job, the medical journals, support almost entirely by drug company revenues and controlled by the AMA, refused to publish any paper by anyone on Rife's therapy. Therefore, an entire generation of medical students graduated into practice without ever once hearing of Rife's breakthroughs in medicine.

The magnitude of such an insane crime eclipses every mass murder in history. Cancer picks us off quietly...but by 1960 the casualties from this tiny virus exceeded the carnage of all the wars America ever fought. In 1989, it was estimated that 40% of us will experience cancer at some time in our lives.

In Rife's lifetime, he had witnessed the progress of civilization from horse-and-buggy travel to jet planes. In that same time, he saw the epidemic of cancer increase from 1 in 24 Americans in 1905 to 1 in 3 in 1971 when Rife died.

He also witnessed the phenomenal growth of the American Cancer Society, the Salk Foundation, and many others collecting hundreds of millions of dollars for diseases that were cured long before in his own San Diego laboratories. In one period, 176,500 cancer drugs were submitted for approval. Any that showed 'favorable' results in only one-sixth of one percent of the cases being studied could be licensed. Some of these drugs had a mortality rate of 14-17%. When death came from the drug, not the cancer, the case was recorded as a 'complete' or 'partial remission' because the patient didn't actually die from the cancer. In reality, it was a race to see which would kill the patient first: the drug or the disease. The inevitable conclusion reached by Rife was that his life-long labor and discoveries had not only been ignored but probably would be buried with him. At that point, he ceased to produce much of anything and spent the last third of his life seeking oblivion in alcohol. It dulled the pain and his acute awareness of half a century of wasted effort - ignored - while the unnecessary suffering of millions continued so that a vested few might profit. And profit they did, and profit they do.

It has been written that after the loss of his lab and due to the mental and emotional results of the lawsuit, Rife became an alcoholic and did nothing really important with the rest of his life. During the 1950's Rife tried to develop energy instruments with research partner John Crane, who eventually ended up with title to the microscopes that still existed, but with no record of them being in working order. During 1960 Medical authorities invaded Crane's lab and destroyed his existing instruments and records. (Note: All remaining equipment and notes owned by Crane were bequeathed to Ron Rockwell of Rockwell Scientific Research, who later built and sold the RPG900 frequency generator.)  John Crane was eventually indicted by the State of California for "fraud" and sent to prison. (More FDA/AMA bull crap!)  Rife is said to have gone to Mexico at this time. Dr. Royal Rife died on August 11, 1971 at Grossman Hospital in El Cajon, California of a heart attack after spending the last year of his life in an El Cajon nursing home. He was without friends or funds. That was not a proper way to reward a true American hero.

For more on the continued sage of the "Rife machine", see the John Crane page here.

Why, Why, Why?

Imagine, for a moment, that you have spent more than two decades in painfully laborious research-- that you have discovered an incredibly simple, electronic approach to curing literally every disease on the planet caused by viruses and bacteria . Indeed, it is a discovery that would end the pain and suffering of countless millions and change life on Earth forever. Certainly, the medical world would rush to embrace you with every imaginable accolade and financial reward imaginable. You would think so, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, arguably the greatest medical genius in all recorded history suffered a fate literally the opposite of the foregoing logical scenario. In fact, the history of medicine is replete with stories of genius betrayed by backward thought and jealously, but most pathetically, by greed and money.

In the nineteenth century, Dr. Ignaz Semmelweiss struggled mightily to convince surgeons that it was a good idea to WASH THEIR HANDS, sterilize their instruments and use sterile surgical procedures. Pasteur was ridiculed for years for his theory that germs could cause disease. Scores of other medical visionaries went through hell for simply challenging the medical status quo of day, including such legends as Roentgen and his X-rays, Morton for promoting the 'absurd' idea of anesthesia, Harvey for his theory of the circulation of blood, and many others in recent decades including: W.F. Koch, Revici, Burzynski, Naessens, Priore, Livingston-Wheeler, and Hoxsey. Orthodox big-money medicine resents and seeks to neutralize and/or destroy those who challenge its beliefs.

The point is... often, the visionary who challenges the status quo usually pays a heavy price for his 'heresy.'  You have just discovered a new therapy which can eradicate any microbial disease but, so far, you and your amazing cure aren't very popular. What do you do next? Well, certainly the research foundations and teaching institutions would welcome news of your astounding discovery. Won't they be thrilled to learn you have a cure for the very same diseases they are receiving hundreds of millions of dollars per year to investigate? Maybe not, if it means the end of the gravy train. These people have mortgages to pay and families to support. On second thought, forget the research foundations.

Perhaps you should take your discovery to the pharmaceutical industry; certainly it would be of great interest to those protectors of humanity, right? But remember, you have developed a universal cure which makes drugs obsolete, so the pharmaceutical industry just might be less than thrilled to hear about your work. In fact, the big shots might even make it certain that your human disease-ending technology never sees the light of day, by preventing it from becoming licensed by the regulatory agencies. Now, assuming your amazing cure is an electronic instrument, the only cost of using it is electricity. And it is absolutely harmless to patients, who can recover without losing their hair, the family home, and their life savings. So, with your technology, there is no longer any reason for people with cancer to pay over $300,000 per patient -- to become deathly ill from chemotherapy, radiation treatments, and the mutilation of surgery. It sounds like you won't find many friends and support among practicing oncologists, radiologists, and surgeons, doesn't it?

You might try the hospitals and big clinics. But how thrilled are they going to be about a therapy administered in any doctor's office; which reverses illness before the patient has to be hospitalized? Thanks to you, the staffs of these institutions will essentially be out of work. Well then, how about the insurance companies? Surely, they would be delighted to save the expense of hospitalization - at least the companies which haven't invested in hospitals, where the staff is now sitting around waiting for someone to break a leg or be in a car accident...and the ones who don't lose policyholders as a result of your invention...and the companies which aren't trying to divest their pharmaceutical stock. Oh well, forget the insurance companies, too.

It looks like you just might have a little problem with the medical establishment, no?

Probably the only friends you'll have will be the patients and those progressive doctors who see change as an opportunity, rather than a threat to their established money-making monopoly. Those people will love you. But they don't call the shots. What follows, now, is the story of exactly such a sensational therapy and what happened to it. In one of the blackest episodes in recorded history, this remarkable electronic therapy was sabotaged and buried by a ruthless group of men.



In 1971, Royal Rife died at the age of 83.  It is reported that his demise was related to heartbreak knowing his cure was going to be squashed completely by the powers that be, along with a combination of valium and alcohol. 

Fortunately, his death was not the end of his electronic therapy. It has re-emerged in the underground medical/alternative health world only since the mid-80's, as a few humanitarian doctors and engineers reconstructed his frequency instruments and kept his genius alive.  Rife technology became public knowledge again in 1986 with the publication of The Cancer Cure That Worked, by Barry Lynes, and other material about Royal Rife and his monumental work.

There is wide variation in the cost, design, and quality of the modern portable Rife frequency research instruments available. Costs vary from about $1200 to $5500 with price being no legitimate indicator of the technical competence in the design of the instrument or performance of the instrument. Some of the most expensive units have serious technical limitations and are essentially a waste of money. At the other extreme, some researchers do get occasional, rather crude results from inexpensive simple, unmodified frequency generators, but this is just as much as 'dice roll' as some of the expensive ones.  Without the proper modifications, the basic frequency generator can only show minimal and inconsistent results.  Please recall that the actual destruction of the viruses and bacteria, etc. is not accomplished by the frequency alone that is displayed on these generators, but by certain harmonics of that particular frequency combined with a carrier frequency, which is not included on most of the more basic and rudimentary instruments being marketed.   As they say, "let the buyer beware".



One day, the name of Royal Raymond Rife may ascend to its rightful place as the giant of modern medical science. Until that time, his fabulous technology remains available only to the people who have the interest to seek it out. While perfectly legal for veterinarians to use to save the lives of animals, Rife's brilliant frequency therapy remains taboo to orthodox mainstream medicine because of the continuing threat it poses to the international pharmaceutical medical monopoly that controls the lives - and deaths - of the vast majority of the people on this planet.



Royal Raymond Rife, Jr.
May 16, 1888 - August 11, 1971



For those of you who want to know as much as you can about the complete history of Royal Rife; his amazing instruments; how they worked; how many of today's frequencies were determined; and much more... we urge you to check out www.rifevideos.com.  This is one the most comprehensive and painstakingly detailed sources of information on the topic.

Statements about Royal Rife, Rife machines, frequency generators, Dr. Clark zappers, etc. have not been reviewed by the FDA.